Friday, September 18, 2015

 Week 102

Sunday, September 5, 2015
I think I have found one of Sid's favorite things to do.  He loves jumping! This picture also highlights how fat he is...


  Monday, September 6, 2015
That must have been a really good mouse to catch and eat while dreaming!


Tuesday, September 7, 2015
Pizza Hut Buffet.



Wednesday, September 8, 2015
A surprise torrential downpour on my walk home created a small lake!


Thursday, September 9, 2015
 
One of the best parts about visiting Zam is knowing that they always have ice cream in the freezer!


Friday, September 11, 2015
I tagged along with Zam to the MI wedding.  On the way, we stopped at the Great Bear Dunes.  But apparently, Sam forgot to send me any of the pictures :(


Saturday, September 12, 2015
Happy Wedding Day to Curt and Renee.  It was a gorgeous venue with some pretty cool flowers (that we stole)!

No comments:

Post a Comment