Thursday, November 12, 2015

  Week 110

Sunday, November 1, 2015
I never thought a turtle and a cat could be friends until Patrick and Sebastian met.  These two love playing together!


  Monday, November 2, 2015
After turning my thesis in to my committee, a Star Wars monopoly break was necessary.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015
I'm not sure if the stink bug is trying to be less smelly or if he's trying to make me smellier by blocking my deodorant...




Wednesday, November 4, 2015
It has been entirely too long since I got to go riding.  Luckily, the little boy was a perfect gentleman!


Thursday, November 5, 2015
Roadtrips to Meerkat Manor mean I get to have Coppy help me with late night thesis writing :D


Friday, November 6, 2015
Another day, another conference.



Saturday, November 7, 2015
I'm pretty picky when it comes to Mexican food...but these make your own tacos were pretty delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment