Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Week 116

Sunday, December 13, 2015
 
I'm sure my professor never thought I would use my books as a stand, but it's the perfect size!



  Monday, December 14, 2015
I forgot to take a picture, but luckily my phone took this cool one for me instead. 



Tuesday, December 15, 2015
 
Apparently, I'm allergic to the perfume that I have been using for the last two months...



Wednesday, December 16, 2015
When organizing a family picture with all of the animals, it's important to draw a schematic so everyone knows what is going on.


Thursday, December 17, 2015
Apparently, if you search 'thesis' on my mac, my computer decides that you really want to play Putt-Putt.  Great idea, mac!


Friday, December 18, 2015
Graduation day with Rachel!



Saturday, December 19, 2015
 
Patty wears bowties so well.  He loves posing in them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment