Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 2

Sunday, October 6, 2013
I found my parents' wedding picture while I was home, 
so naturally I had to dig out my mom's wedding dress and try it on. 
 Surprisingly, it almost fits!


Monday, October 7, 2013
I was such a great artist when I was younger.  
This was on a birthday card to my mom.


Tuesday, October 8, 2013
I spent my day trying to figure out how to combine two 
pictures into a 1 by 1 square. Much easier said than done.



Wednesday, October 9, 2013

We are refusing to turn our heat on in the apartment, 
so Dinah has started sleeping under the covers.  
Poor kid just needs a sweater.


Thursday, October 10, 2013

I roped Sam into editing my personal statement for 
Grad School applications.  Luckily, she loves editing so 
I don't feel too bad making her read it a million times.


Friday, October 11, 2013

Dinah is such a creep. 
This is the first thing I saw when I woke up today.


Saturday, October 12, 2013

Today, I got to babysit Leo, my friend's service dog. 
 He spent the whole time trying to open the screen door and 
take my socks off. (He's trained to take socks off...it's kinda 
weird but cool at the same time).

1 comment: