Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Week 4

Sunday, October 20, 2013
I wish I had half of this energy at 6:45 am.


Monday, October 21, 2013
Soco loves to play fetch.  Saphira loves to be the fun police and ruin his game.


Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Homemade Shepard's pie is by far one of my favorite meals.



Wednesday, October 23, 2013
 
It is officially winter when my hands start cracking, despite applying lotion 10 times a day. I still can't find a cure.  Suggestions are gladly appreciated.


Thursday, October 24, 2013
I'm taking the Fundamentals of Engineering on Saturday, which means practice tests for days.  The FE is an 8 hour exam that tests all of the engineering material I have learned in the last four years. 


Friday, October 25, 2013

After many recommendations, I finally made it to Dad's for lunch.  It is a gourmet cheese shop that is open for lunch during the week to make sandwiches with their cheese. I had a BLT with smokey pimento cheese.  It was superb!

 
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Today was the FE. I had to wake up at 5:45 am and take a test until 5:30 pm in a freezing cold room.  It was awful.

But on the plus side, I did get this email afterwards.
I got into grad school at UK for Biomedical Engineering!!

1 comment:

  1. have you used aquaphor?? BEST. LOTION. EVER. its been working for me so far, but I don't apply it enough yet due to I forget.

    ReplyDelete