Sunday, November 3, 2013

Week 5

Sunday, October 27, 2013
Happy early birthday to me!! My mom let me shop at Kohl's for my birthday present so I have lots of new clothes now!


Monday, October 28, 2013
The best part about living far from home is surprise packages! Dinah got her snuggie and milk tabs and I got Reese's pumpkins. :))


Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Nothing beats five hours of testing tryptophan and whey protein at work.



Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Even though it is pouring down rain, fall is still my favorite because the trees are always so pretty.


Thursday, October 31, 2013
I forced PJ to watch scary movies in honor of Halloween.


Friday, November 1, 2013
The bars on halloween weekend are always interesting.  I found WALDO!


Saturday, November 2, 2013
By far one of the best book series I've read in a while.  I highly recommend it. But prepare for doing nothing but reading because you legit can't put the book down.

2 comments:

  1. hey do you own these books and if so can i borrow 2 and 3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! They're currently at Sam's house but I'll tell her to bring them home for you!

      Delete