Sunday, November 17, 2013

Week 7

Sunday, November 10, 2013
Copper and Henry are moving in with Sam and Zover Thanksgiving.  So, I, of course, had to make a packing list for them. 


Monday, November 11, 2013
Look who showed up in my crossword! 


Tuesday, November 12, 2013
It's the first day of SNOW!!



Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Well, I can officially say Dinah is a pig. She has now started trying to steal my food while I'm not paying attention.


Thursday, November 14, 2013
Excruciating stomach cramps and pain around my appendix landed me in the student health clinic after googling symptoms of appendicitis.  Turns out my appendix is just inflammed so no worries...yet.  


Friday, November 15, 2013
Movie night date night in 3D XD, which is an extra large 3D screen. It was pretty cool but definitely not worth the price.


Saturday, November 16, 2013
So, PJ and I made macaroni and cheese for dinner. I decided to test the noodles by throwing one against the wall.  Well it bounced off and landed on top of the fridge.  I couldn't find it anywhere.  Well, I found it later...in my ice cube in my water cup.  Turns out it fell into the ice maker and turned into an ice cube!

1 comment: