Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week6

Sunday, November 3, 2013
I think I have finally perfected my homemade burritos.


Monday, November 4, 2013
My new and improved workout schedule.  Time to get motivated!


Tuesday, November 5, 2013
I have always known I have an addictive personality.  I didn't know how bad it was until I downloaded Candy Crush. I. can't. stop. playing.



Wednesday, November 6, 2013
I took my composites for graduation today.  It's so close but still so far away!


Thursday, November 7, 2013
I attempted a homemade stromboli for dinner. It isn't the prettiest thing in the world.  But it was delicious and absolutely massive.


Friday, November 8, 2013
Movie night with Dinah! She's starting to be a real cat by hanging out with people on a regular basis.


Saturday, November 9, 2013

I forgot to take a picture :(

1 comment:

  1. 1. your workout schedule looks insane.
    2. your graduation hair is ON POINT.
    3. diney's even sitting like a normal cat!

    ReplyDelete