Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 21

Sunday, February 16, 2014
 I want to meet the person that drives this giraffe-mobile.


  Monday, February 17, 2014

It is exciting to know that my senior design project from over a year ago is still helping improve people's lives. 


Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Dinah and I got a Valentine's Day package from my sister. Dinah was so excited for her new toy!


Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Baby Kevin has grown so much in the last 7 months!


Thursday, February 20, 2014
My mom sent me a package with cupcakes to taste test.  They didn't fare so well, but they still tasted delicious.


Friday, February 21, 2014
<3


Saturday, February 22, 2014
60 degree weather prompted a fun trip to Natural Bridge with PJ and my parents.  It was quite the workout, starting off with a straight mile long incline to get to the bridge, but it was still fun.

1 comment:

  1. i want to go to the bridge.
    nero is quite the goob.
    did you not give jams his valentine pen?!

    ReplyDelete