Monday, March 3, 2014

Week 22

Sunday, February 23, 2014
 It was 50 degrees at 8 am. It's now snowing at 6 pm. #Kentuckyweatherproblems


  Monday, February 24, 2014

Today was Jamie's birthday. Since I couldn't be there to celebrate in person, I celebrated by gathering all the embarrassing pictures I have of her to post on all forms of social media. 


Tuesday, February 25, 2014
I brushed Dinah today...and created a baby Dinah.


Wednesday, February 26, 2014
 
Nero has a new best friend with his sister! 


Thursday, February 27, 2014
So it turns out that Dinah loves yogurt.


Friday, February 28, 2014
Dr. Stephanie to the rescue! PJ hurt his ankle running, and I got to impress him with my ankle wrapping skills.



Saturday, March 1, 2014
Tonight the Pens played an outdoor game against Chicago. It was the first time in awhile that I got to watch a hockey game, so it was exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment