Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Week 24

Sunday, March 9, 2014
 Studying, studying, studying.


  Monday, March 10, 2014

Diney is turning into such a real cat.  She's looks forward to her morning snuggles. 

Tuesday, March 11, 2014
70 degrees means it's time to get some color on my ghostly legs.


Wednesday, March 12, 2014
My newspaper editor skills have come in handy at my new job. I still find a disturbing joy in finding grammar mistakes.



Thursday, March 13, 2014
It snowed dip n' dots!!


Friday, March 14, 2014
I drove up to Sam and Zach's house in Ohio for the weekend.  Diney was all tucked in and ready to go visit her cousins, too!


Saturday, March 15, 2014
Visiting Sam has the added perk of visiting Copper and Henry, too.  They were quite sassy, but still excited to see me. We also did lots of projects, including decorating the cat funhouse tube.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, I never saw that picture of the monsters! They both look so cute! ...and like they're begging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were begging for treats actually...so that's why they look so cute.

      Delete