Sunday, March 23, 2014

Week 25

Sunday, March 16, 2014
 A hair place near Sam's house was doing a fundrasier for their receptionist that has cancer.  Since it was for a good cause, we all decided to get haircuts.  I am actually quite pleased with the outcome!


  Monday, March 17, 2014

It's about time I got my diploma!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014
You'd never guess that Fluffy is 18 years young by this video!


Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Prius got spoiled today and got a bubble bath!



Thursday, March 20, 2014
 
Mom and I started a huge bathroom renovation earlier this week.  Today, we got the tile put up and finally got to see our idea taking place.  Here are a few steps along the way.


Friday, March 21, 2014
My favorite pony was at the barn! She was fat, happy, and overjoyed to get extra peppermints.


Saturday, March 22, 2014

Jamie and I went to see Divergent.  We were both really excited to see the movie because the book is awesome.  But...the movie was horribly disappointing. By far, the worst book to movie conversion I've ever seen.

1 comment: