Sunday, May 11, 2014

Week 32

Sunday, May 4, 2014
I ended up at the ER early Sunday morning.  It was the worst decision I've ever made.  I was there for 5 hours in the middle of the night.  And the worst part is that the doctor just told me I have bronchitis, and there is nothing I can do about not being able to breathe. Awesome sauce.


  Monday, May 5, 2014
After weeks of ongoing infections and pain in my cartilage piercings, I broke down and bought nice hypoallergenic earrings.


Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Whelp, I cut my leg while shaving.  It wouldn't stop bleeding, and I didn't have any bandaids, so I had to make a makeshift one out of vetrap. It worked really well, but it was a bit dramatic for the little cut.  

Wednesday, May 7, 2014
It is so hard to get any motivation to actually study for finals.


Thursday, May 8, 2014
Dinah has found a new weird sleeping spot in the pillows.  She looks super uncomfortable with her decision.


Friday, May 9, 2014
Today was the strangest day of my life.  But the most relieving part of the day was getting my license plate.   I am one step closer to becoming a Kentucky resident!



Saturday, May 10, 2014

 Graduation day for PJ! I started the day by spending too many hours trying a large variety of fancy tie knots.  I ended up being really good at the trinity knot.  I am quite pleased with myself, and everyone was super impressed.  I then went to PJ's graduation but failed to take any pictures.  So, instead I made sure to get a picture before we celebrated that night.  Note: the tie picture is on my knee.  Just to ensure no one thinks PJ has that weird of a neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment