Sunday, May 4, 2014

Week 31

Sunday, April 27, 2014
My mom made me chair cushions for my porch furniture.  They really spice up our porch and make the chairs so much more comfortable.  The nice plant I won at Sam's bridal shower adds a nice pop of yellow!

  Monday, April 28, 2014
Apparently, I poorly planned my run...and got rained on :(


Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Papers, papers, papers, all I do is write papers.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014
I took "the only quiz I'll ever need to take" on Buzzfeed about what I should do with my life.  Good thing I'm in grad school.


Thursday, May 1, 2014
The amount of dishes increases exponentially with approaching paper/project deadlines for me and Meredith.


Friday, May 2, 2014
PJ and I felt lost without having a show to watch since we finished Mad Men.  So, we restarted House of Cards so we can watch the second season soon.



Saturday, May 3, 2014
I rearranged my room...partially because I wanted to and partially because I was procrastinating. Anyways, I really like the new layout.  Unfortunately, so does Dinah.  She has made the bed into her own personal landing pad after sprinting down the hallway at all hours of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment