Sunday, April 27, 2014

Week 30

Sunday, April 20, 2014
I spent a few hours outside today for Easter. Turns out, my delicate skin isn't ready for Kentucky's heat.

  Monday, April 21, 2014
I had another rental car while Roland was getting a new head gasket.  This one had an option to drive it in manual.  I decided to give it a shot. It was actually really fun!


Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Turns out I am a klutz. I dropped an entire cup of water on my papers.  Luckily, my shelves work perfectly for drying papers.


Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I am becoming an adult. I made a life binder as well as some really awesome spreadsheets for Roland's service and maintenance history.



Thursday, April 24, 2014
#TBT to baby Henry!! She was so little and so white!


Friday, April 25, 2014
A trip to Michigan is not complete without at least one night of watching TV with Grandma and her never ending commentary.



Saturday, April 26, 2014
#ZAM2014.

1 comment: