Saturday, April 19, 2014

Week 29

Sunday, April 13, 2014
Whelp, I guess I'm going to need some new blinds.


  Monday, April 14, 2014
It's finally warm enough to have the doors and windows open!!


Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Today was a weird day.  Yesterday it was 70 degrees, today there was snow on the ground. So, in honor of the weird snow, I watched Frozen...again.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014
The dealership I got my car from had pretty low standards as far as detailing goes. So, I decided to clean it to bring it up to my standards.  Much to my surprise, I found a lollipop stuck under the front seat...gross. 



Thursday, April 17, 2014
Spring is my favorite season partly because I can hide out under pretty trees.


Friday, April 18, 2014
I finished my class project today!! We made a blood-oximeter to measure blood oxygenation levels.  And the best part is that it actually works!


Saturday, April 19, 2014
It's a wedding kind of day! This morning, I went bridesmaid dress shopping for Lydia's wedding.  Then, when I got home, I found the invite for Sam's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment