Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week 27

Sunday, March 30, 2014

PJ and I watched the basketball game with his Dad today.  I am not a huge fan of basketball, so I played with little Bella instead.

  Monday, March 31, 2014

I am becoming an excellent backer-inner with the beast.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Critter day! On my walk home from class, I first almost stepped on a baby snake. Then, I almost stepped on a stinkbug! I wish I had stepped on the stinkbug. I hate those things!


Wednesday, April 2, 2014
There's something so satisfying about getting lost in a stack of books for a few hours.



Thursday, April 3, 2014
Bagel Bites are by far one of my favorite foods.


Friday, April 4, 2014
I started doing some real engineering work at my job.  I have spent all week working on a solidworks project, and I am so close to being finished!!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Today was the Final Four game.  We watched the game on an outdoor screen and celebrated afterwards! On to the championship game on Monday!

1 comment: