Sunday, June 15, 2014

Week 37

Sunday, June 8, 2014
PJ bought this new game, Dominion.  It's super nerdy, but also really fun. I'm already addicted.

  Monday, June 9, 2014
Sid's first day (and my first day) back in the saddle went wonderfully well.  He was a perfect angel. :D


Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Happy two years to this fellow.  We celebrated by doing to bargain movie night to see Maleficient. 


Wednesday, June 11, 2014
I rocked my new Sperry's today. I love them. However, I'm still concerned they make my feet look big.


Thursday, June 12, 2014
I'm going through cat withdrawals without Dinah here.  It takes all of my willpower to not just buy one.


Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday the 13th started off with a tree on PJ's car. The tree did not fall there, somebody put it there.  It ended with me scoring 50 moving boxes for free.  Luckily, everything just fit in the Fusion.


Saturday, June 14, 2014
 I forgot to take a picture today. But, luckily my phone has my back and snapped this picture while in my bag.  I actually think it's a pretty cool picture.

1 comment:

  1. few things -

    1. we have big feet, so shoes are big and will look as such.
    2. i like calling p-jams "fellow"
    3. i'm still laughing at your phone's picture (and it is cool!)

    ReplyDelete