Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Week 38

Sunday, June 15, 2014
PJ's little sister, Kelsy, has started coming out to ride Sid.  It's so weird seeing someone else ride him.  But, luckily, he was very well-behaved for her.


  Monday, June 16, 2014
My window got stuck shut, and I had put in a maintenance request.  The maintenance man came, but he fixed my roommate's window instead. So, I gave him some directions leading to the right window for round two.


Tuesday, June 17, 2014
I went to Kroger to buy cookie dough and Sunny D.  I got a blank receipt.  Even Kroger knew it was an embarrassing trip to the grocery store.


Wednesday, June 18, 2014
My drive to the barn never ceases to amaze me with how pretty it is.


Thursday, June 19, 2014
Unexpected torrential downpours caused the road to flood. It always makes the drive home more exciting.


Friday, June 20, 2014
Roland was admitted to jail :( Luckily, he made it out free of charge!


Saturday, June 21, 2014
 We finally made it to the Wildcat for pictures.  The girls managed to get on it with no problem.  The boys, on the other hand, had a bit of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment