Sunday, July 20, 2014

Week 42

Sunday, July 13, 2014
Burnt biscuits anyone? I think our oven is on it's last leg.  It only burns the bottoms of things and doesn't cook the top at all.  It makes for some awesome and awkward foods.


  Monday, July 14, 2014
Meet Patrick Blackberry!  I adopted him from the humane society.  He is 2 years old, and probably the strangest cat I have ever met.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014
I recorded another research horse today. It is exciting to finally start doing some research stuff!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014
I wish I could be entertained by a red dot for hours like Patrick can.


Thursday, July 17, 2014
PJ and I finished Season 2 of Pretty Little Liars.  It's sucking up all of our free time, but almost halfway done with all the seasons!


Friday, July 18, 2014

PJ and I went to Whole Foods beer tasting with Rachel and Hayden.  Then, we were supposed to go watch baby pigs race at the fair. But, the weather ruined our plans, so instead we played epic Jenga and ate lots of food.




Saturday, July 19, 2014
 I went shopping for Copper's birthday present. I still sorta regret not buying this wonderful shirt for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment