Sunday, July 20, 2014

Week 41

Sunday, July 6, 2014
PJ and I stopped at Sam' & Zach's on the way home just to see the little fur babies.  I don't know if Copper was happy to see me, but it was definitely worth the extra two hours on our drive to visit with them.


  Monday, July 7, 2014
My mom sent 10 hamburgers and a few pounds of chicken home with us.  Dinner anyone?

Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Today started by downloading a very addicting game, the emoji game.  Everybody should get it.  It ended by having to rush PJ to the ER because he twisted his ankle while running. 


Wednesday, July 9, 2014
I recorded one of my horses for my study today.  She was nice enough to model for me after we were finished.


Thursday, July 10, 2014
I found this strange thing on my cucumber. I thought it was a maggot. But I decided not to investigate further.


Friday, July 11, 2014
PJ and I went to play with cats at the humane society.  There were some nice decorations on the sidewalk and Fluffy's twin!


Saturday, July 12, 2014
 A new blender calls for margaritas.  They were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment