Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Week 39

Sunday, June 22, 2014
PJ learned the valuable use of sunscreen today after a toasty burn.

  Monday, June 23, 2014

I forgot to take a picture :(

Tuesday, June 24, 2014
I got to watch a dynamic endoscope for research.  It was really cool, but unfortunately, the horse won't work for my project.


Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Sebastian finally is getting brave enough to let me take pictures of him while he's on his rock.

 
Thursday, June 26, 2014
I was craving taco dip, and I couldn't wait until I got home...so I made some and ate almost all of it.


Friday, June 27, 2014
Margaritas and Mexican with my friend, Katelyn, are always a great way to end the week.




Saturday, June 28, 2014
 I wrapped up the emergency kits for the wedding.  I had probably way too much fun shopping for all of these $1 items.

No comments:

Post a Comment