Thursday, August 7, 2014

Week 43

Sunday, July 20, 2014
National Ice Cream Day must be celebrated with ice cream, of course!


  Monday, July 21, 2014
Roland continues to be creepy.  I found this perfectly formed handprint on the front bumper.  I was more than a little freaked out.


Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Patrick had his first visit to the vet.  He was a perfect gentleman and made friends with everyone there.


Wednesday, July 23, 2014
 The air conditioning broke at work today.  I spent most of the day working in a sweatbox. I have never been so excited to see a fan in my entire life.


Thursday, July 24, 2014
I miss this little beast so much!


Friday, July 25, 2014
PJ's dad got a new puppy.  She is so cute, but so tiny!



Saturday, July 26, 2014
 Patrick tried to help me pack.  Instead, he ended up just rolling and playing in my clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment