Sunday, August 24, 2014

Week 47

Sunday, August 17, 2014
This might be one of the best cards I have seen in awhile!  Especially since our cats could all relate to this.


  Monday, August 18, 2014
The server was having a bad day at work today.  It would go out and then come back on for a few minutes, just to go out again. So, I spent the better part of my 8 hour day hitting the refresh button.  There are not many things more annoying then spending an entire day trying to fix server connections.


Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Well looky here, Sidley might just become a jumping pony after all!


Wednesday, August 20, 2014
 A huge storm popped up out of no where and knocked out the power to almost the entire city.  Luckily, we had just enough candles to recreate Sam and Zach's wedding and light the apartment!

 
Thursday, August 21, 2014
#ALSICEBUCKETCHALLENGE.


Friday, August 22, 2014
I had to attend a fire safety training course for grad school.  It was actually pretty cool and really informative.  We got to end the class by putting out a virtual fire. I managed to extinguish my flame in 4.3 seconds- the second best time in the class!



Saturday, August 23, 2014
 I have been dying to puzzle for a few weeks.  This wonderful box of four puzzles was only $12! And, I'm going to make some of them into pictures when I'm done!


No comments:

Post a Comment