Saturday, August 9, 2014

Week 45

Sunday, August 3, 2014
Our first real dinner in the new apartment is a Pittsburgh style salad. 


  Monday, August 4, 2014
We had an extra bookcase that doesn't have a home.  So for the time being, it's Patrick's hangout spot.  He likes it so far, I think.


Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Well, I guess I'm getting a bit behind on my blog.


Wednesday, August 6, 2014
 It's amazing what a difference spurs make when riding Sid.  Today, I managed to ride him bridleless by just steering with my legs.  it was awesome!


Thursday, August 7, 2014
Patty meet Kevin.


Friday, August 8, 2014

PJ and I are both very indecisive, especially when it comes to meals.  So, we decided to make a meal jar.  We just have to pick meals out in advance and never have to make a decision again.  Please send me your favorite meals, we need about 75 more to use up all of our popsicle sticks. :)



Saturday, August 9, 2014
 I spent a majority of Saturday cooking meals to freeze for the weeks.  It was exhausting.  But four lasagnas, one pot roast, and taco meat later, it was worth it!


2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with your meal planning.

    What recipes do you have thus far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lots! I can email you what I have if you want them!

      Delete