Thursday, August 7, 2014

Week 44

Sunday, July 27, 2014
Sid's new best friends consist of Spanky and a herd of deer.


  Monday, July 28, 2014
I'm so mad that I missed 50,000.  But, I got a picture of 50,008! Roland is growing up so fast!!


Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Sid had some type of allergic reaction.  His eyes were weepy, runny, and swollen.  The poor guy was so sickly :(


Wednesday, July 30, 2014
 My entire life is packed in one uhaul.  Here's to living out of boxes for the next few days.


Thursday, July 31, 2014
We walked over 5 miles all around Lexington.  It was fun showing my parents and Aunt Denise around downtown and the campus.


Friday, August 1, 2014
We took a horse farm tour.  I suggested we take a selfie on the bus.  Dad corrected me saying it was technically a 'groupie' since there were more than one person in it.  So, here's our groupie from the back of the bus!



Saturday, August 2, 2014
 I forgot to take a picture. But we moved in and organized most of the day.  We ended the day with a game night with PJ's mom and Brad. 


1 comment: