Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Week 57

Sunday, October 26, 2014
Out of all the pictures taken at #ZAM2014, my mom decided that this was the best picture to portray my role in this wedding. She described it as the "boss in charge" with my trusty sidekick in tow.

  Monday, October 27, 2014
Side job: mechanic. My attempt to fix my trunk may have worked...keeping my fingers crossed!





Tuesday, October 28, 2014
All about Patty day. 1. Patty (sorta) learned to boat! 2. Patty had to go to the vet :(.  He either has allergies, asthma, an infection or the start of heart disease.  First up, antibiotics!



Wednesday, October 29, 2014
 Welcome to the zoo, zoo, zoo, with the kangaroo, roo, roos and the tigers too, too, too. Welcome to the zoo, zoo, zoo!! Putt-Putt saves the zoo is on my phone! I am probably a little too excited about this.  My next game to buy is zombinis!

 
Thursday, October 30, 2014
It was a mistake to think that PJ could fit in a women's size 16 dress.  I guess we will be making his Halloween costume instead of buying it.


Friday, October 31, 2014
Meet the Rubbles: Barney, Betty, Bam Bam and our pet Dinosaur, Patty!  All of the costumes (except Patty's) are handmade for under $50 total!


Saturday, November 1, 2014
Men's Wearhouse is a fascinating place filled with every tie a girl could ever want to buy for someone else.  So. Many. Colors. So. Many. Patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment