Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Week 56

Sunday, October 19, 2014
It was the perfect fall temperature and Sid was behaving perfectly.  For the first time, we went on a trail ride alone, and he behaved the entire time.  It was a great way to spend the gorgeous day!

  Monday, October 20, 2014
Patty burrito, anyone?

Tuesday, October 21, 2014
So I was trying to take a sneaky picture without these people questioning it. But, anyways, there is now a free lending library birdhouse on campus!


Wednesday, October 22, 2014
 $2.69 for gas!! Win!!

 
Thursday, October 23, 2014
I turned all my spare change into quarters so I can do laundry another day.  It's always so impressive how much money spare change can add up to.


Friday, October 24, 2014
Bloodwork, ct scan, xrays, echocardiogram, and ekg.  Hopefully, one of those can figure out why I can't breathe.


Saturday, October 25, 2014
I finally got to meet seven!!
 Also, I went on a ghost tour with my parents and Veronica.  The creepiest part was being followed by this person in a clown costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment