Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week 53

Sunday, September 28, 2014
There was a shooting on campus late at night.  Of course, the entire school was on lock down for a few hours.  Luckily, no one was hurt.  The shooters ended up being a few football players with pellet guns.  They thought it would be a funny joke.  I hope they get expelled. (I also technically took this picture on Monday AM because I was sleeping already).

  Monday, September 29, 2014
My snapchat got hacked and sent a groupon for diet pills to all of my snapchat friends.  I'm impressed with how quickly snapchat sent me an email with the exact phone and location of who hacked my account! Technology really is impressive these days.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014
I picked up some mysterious rashes...(not too surprised-mysterious rashes seem to be my thing).  Let's hope they just mysteriously disappear as quickly as the appeared!


Wednesday, October 1, 2014


 I forgot to take a picture.  But, today was PJ's Mom's Birthday.  We went to her house for pizza and cake.  We also got to meet her new foreign exchange student, Saeed.  He is really funny and has tons of cool stories from his home country, Saudi Arabia.

 
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Patrick had no idea he was in trouble when he posed for this picture. Yes, those are banana nut bread crumbs leftover from when he dug a wrapper out of the trashcan and ate it on the bed!


Friday, October 3, 2014
PJ and I went to see Gone Girl tonight. The movie was awesome.  The book is even more awesome.  I highly suggest reading the book Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, and then going to watch the movie. You won't be disappointed!

Saturday, October 4, 2014
It's football time in the Bluegrass!  We had a BME tailgate with most of the grad students (plus Jude, the husky).  It was a lot of fun, and the Cats won!

No comments:

Post a Comment