Sunday, October 19, 2014

Week 54

Sunday, October 5, 2014
Kevin climbed all the way up into his plants and looked so cute, that I just had to take a picture of him! He even posed perfectly for it :)

  Monday, October 6, 2014
So my phone decided that an askew view was the best option.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Happy Fall indeed!! Sam and Zach sent the most delicious cookies and treats to me.  Luckily for PJ, I was nice enough to share with him. 


Wednesday, October 8, 2014
 I saw this and immediately thought of chubby little Henry.  I sure do miss that silly girl!

 
Thursday, October 9, 2014
PJ bought a year supply of rats for Kevin.  So, now about half of our freezer is filled with rats (in the brown bag).  It's pretty inconvenient.


Friday, October 10, 2014
My good friend, Toni, came in from D.C. for the weekend.  We celebrated by having a fun karaoke night out at the bars!

Saturday, October 11, 2014
After having to get up super early and drive 4 hours roundtrip for research, I decided to take the rest of the day off binge watching New Girl on Netflix. It was well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment