Sunday, October 19, 2014

Week 55

Sunday, October 12, 2014
This snake is getting weird and weirder and longer and longer.

  Monday, October 13, 2014
Our electricity meter broke over a month ago, so our electric bill ended up being only $12! Unfortunately, we have to pay an estimated amount next month to make up for the missed month. :(


Tuesday, October 14, 2014
My bubble umbrella broke after 5 solid years of use. Luckily, I just fixed it with a twist tie.  It looks a bit funny, but it gets the job done!


Wednesday, October 15, 2014
 I finally got my haircut on a complete whim.  I got about 4 inches cut off. It feels so much better now!

 
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Meet Reggie the hedgie!!


Friday, October 17, 2014
PJ and I went on a Zombie Paintball Hayride.  It was a cool idea, but not executed very well.  The zombies were pretty lame, and they left all the flood lights on so it was super bright out.  Still, I got to shoot my first paintball gun, so that was pretty exciting!


Saturday, October 18, 2014
We hung out with PJ's dad to watch the UK game Saturday night.  We mostly spent the night petting these two little knuckleheads.  They think they are attention deprived, but they are probably the most spoiled dogs ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment