Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week 71

Sunday, February 1, 2015
Most people make plans to hang out with their friends for the Superbowl.  I made plans to not change out of my pajamas.  And I succeeded and it was wonderful.



  Monday, February 2, 2015
The worst part about having Patty's kitty litter in the office is being forced to witness his incredibly awkward pooping habits.  Like this picture. It makes me feel very uncomfortable.


Tuesday, February 3, 2015
These night classes three days a week are going to be the death of me.



Wednesday, February 4, 2015
I bought myself and Sid a belated Christmas present today.  I can't wait to try it out!


Thursday, February 5, 2015
I had to go on a rescue mission for research.  I successfully completed my mission and made sure my formalin arrived safe and sound.


Friday, February 6, 2015
Kevin is really good at stacking himself into a pile.  It's quite impressive actually. And he is really weird.


Saturday, February 7, 2015
Today, we went to a little liquor store/bar.  It was a pretty cool place.  Instead of ordering drinks from the bar, you just bought a bottle of whatever you wanted and drank that.  They also gave us free popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment