Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week 72

Sunday, February 8, 2015
PJ and I went to Qdoba today and instead of trying to figure out whose burritos belongs to each of us later, the worker labeled them his and hers.  I thought it was pretty clever and it made it so much easier to tell them apart!



  Monday, February 9, 2015
I got a package from my mom with my absolute favorite dip! I think I ate the entire dish in one sitting....


Tuesday, February 10, 2015
There was a light dusting of snow when I went to work in the morning. It covered my car's windshield so beautifully.  It was the perfect snow blanket for Roland.



Wednesday, February 11, 2015
I bought a lottery ticket hoping for some money.  I lost.  But Patrick won himself a new garbage ball.  Turns out, crumpled lottery tickets are his favorite toy.


Thursday, February 12, 2015
A few friends went to a comedy night at this quaint little bar/liquor store.  It is a very strange yet awesome place.


Friday, February 13, 2015
I got a package from Zam and it included the best present ever...a Toothless mask for Patrick!


Saturday, February 14, 2015
"Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner!"- Patrick Swayze
 But everybody puts Patrick in the corner, especially on Valentine's Day when he's trying to swipe food off the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment