Sunday, April 12, 2015


Week 80

Sunday, April 5, 2015
Sometimes Patrick pretends that he likes sitting in boxes.


  Monday, April 6, 2015
I have a serious case of the Monday's.  I started the day by dropping two wine glasses on my head and ended it with a fever. 


Tuesday, April 7, 2015
My fever/head cold continued into Tuesday and I spent a majority of the day passed out on the couch watching Netflix.  I decided to watch Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.  I still can't decide what I think about it.




Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Day 3 of my cold consists of me blowing my nose a million times and doubling up on the vitamin C intake.


Thursday, April 9, 2015
I woke up to discover my air conditioner leaking into my wall and drip onto my head.  Of all the ways to wake up, it was probably one of my least favorite.


Friday, April 10, 2015
I forgot to take a picture.


Saturday, April 11, 2015
Our second BME tailgate was a success!  I also bet on 5 races and won money on 4 of the 5 so a successful day overall!  My word of advice: Always bet on the grays.

No comments:

Post a Comment