Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week 82

Sunday, April 19, 2015
Disregard the fact that this is a screenshot of a snapchat...but Patty tried so hard to not eat Fiona's food.


  Monday, April 20, 2015
It must be the week to break bags. My poor gym bag ripped while I was leaving the gym :(


Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Patty and Fiona are becoming friends! They now sleep together on the bed but Fiona still won't play with Patty. But hopefully she will soon!




Wednesday, April 22, 2015
I thought Patty was being nice, but really he was begging for my queso...


Thursday, April 23, 2015
There is apparently a parking lot spot battle happening in my parking lot.  The different landlords are labeling all of the spots for their buildings.  It's very curious.


Friday, April 24, 2015
Our lock broke with our key in it on our way to the bars.  Our landlord and maintenance man did not answer our phone calls so we spent the night being homeless.  Luckily, we were saved the next morning!


Saturday, April 25, 2015
I got to see my two favorite high school kids go to prom today. They both looked beautiful!  And I got to creep on all the pretty dresses, which is always fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment