Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Week 83

Sunday, April 26, 2015
Patrick is teaching Fiona about the finer things in life...like Sebastian story time.
 

  Monday, April 27, 2015
I finally convinced PJ to watch Dirty Dancing simply so he would know my reference when I say "nobody puts baby in the corner" to Patrick. 


Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Best friend cats!!




Wednesday, April 29, 2015
The best part about spring and the drive to the barn is getting to see all the baby horses and the gorgeous country side. Kentucky really is beautiful :)


Thursday, April 30, 2015
It's cool time warner, I don't have finals to study or anything...


Friday, May 1, 2015
I sure hope this fortune comes true!


Saturday, May 2, 2015
My friend is getting married so we made her wine bottles for her wedding present. We may have had a little too much fun doing it, but they all turned out so nice!

1 comment:

  1. Zachles has also never seen Dirty Dancing. I went to see it in the theater this year. Those wine bottles look amazing!

    ReplyDelete