Monday, October 12, 2015

 Week 106

Sunday, October 4, 2015
Nothing beats the perfect Sunday morning!


  Monday, October 5, 2015
I finally got a long overdue haircut.  I went to the Paul Mitchell School and it was a fantastic experience!  They shampooed, cut, and styled my hair for only $12!!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015
I didn't take a picture on Tuesday, but this picture on Wednesday sums up my Tuesday. I spent 12 hours in a car driving to Florida!



Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Mexican food in a fancy restaurant is the best way to end a full day of driving.


Thursday, October 8, 2015
My name is officially in print :)


Friday, October 9, 2015
After a few days at the conference, it was great to end the week with great friends and delicious food in Tampa.



Saturday, October 10, 2015
I returned home to Lexington to find that my apartment had been transformed into a bachelor's pad with three computers for gaming...

3 comments: