Thursday, October 22, 2015

 Week 107

Sunday, October 11, 2015
I now own the best shirt ever.


  Monday, October 12, 2015
I found some gum in my favorite blanket. Let's hope that the ice cube trick will get it out!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015
I didn't take a picture on Tuesday, but this picture on Wednesday sums up my Tuesday. I spent 12 hours in a car driving to Florida!



Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Whoops, I forgot to take a picture.


Thursday, October 15, 2015
After continuously telling PJ to not throw grease down the sink, he finally learned his less.  The grease clogged both sinks and required two plungers to unclog it.


Friday, October 16, 2015
Jamie is engaged!!



Saturday, October 17, 2015
Lea and Chris's wedding was on Saturday.  It was a lot of fun. PJ wore his first ever bowtie. And the night ended with the groom wearing a horse head.  Overall, it was a fun time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment