Sunday, January 5, 2014

Week 14

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Nothing beats spending a rainy day cuddling with this overgrown baby.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Dinah has a fish hat! And she hates every part of it.


Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Sid seems to think that his mane is pointless.  Last year, he ripped half off it out so I had to shave it completely to make it even.  This year he decided to just rub it shorter. Luckily, I was able to just cut the longer pieces to even it up.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Veronica and I took Nero to the woods.  He had a blast running around and playing trail guide.  He's also getting pretty good at his jumping.


 
Thursday, January 2, 2014

This kid is my favorite dummy.


Friday, January 3, 2014
It started snowing Thursday afternoon.  On Friday afternoon, the roads still weren't cleared. I guess the salt trucks are still on vacation.


Saturday, January 4, 2014

I forgot to take a picture today. But we had our family christmas/new year party with the Duncans.  Surprisingly, for the first year, we did not play any games. Instead we just hung out chatting about a wide array of topics.

1 comment:

  1. Wide array of topics? Shady.

    I like Squid's bob.

    ReplyDelete