Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 16

Sunday, January 12, 2014
 Heading back to Kentucky means I get my two favorite things again: PJ and Jalapenos.


  Monday, January 13, 2014

I broke open this bad boy. It is really quite the beast of a Reese's pie.


Tuesday, January 14, 2014
I took at trip down memory lane with an old coworker and we visited our old horse friends today. It's been so long since I've seen them!


Wednesday, January 15, 2014
And so it begins...today is the first day of grad school!


 
Thursday, January 16, 2014
This is the first year I am actually sticking to my resolutions.  First up, get in shape!


Friday, January 17, 2014
I have an office at the research lab! I feel so grown up.


Saturday, January 18, 2014
PJ has short legs, so I impressed him with my sewing skills and hemmed his sweatpants. I feel very domesticated today.

2 comments:

  1. Whew, I'm behind.

    Sid looks like he's running into a wall.

    Do you have an iPad too??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sid is basically running into a wall, he doesn't quite get it. And no, that's my kindle in a fancy case!

      Delete