Saturday, January 25, 2014

Week 17

Sunday, January 19, 2014
 I have gotten Dinah hooked on my guilty pleasure: Keeping up with the Kardashians.


  Monday, January 20, 2014

I didn't have class today so I decided to have a lazy day watching TV with Dinah.  She kept giving me dirty looks if I moved to much though.


Tuesday, January 21, 2014
It's beginning to look a lot like Pittsburgh! We had a "big" snowstorm of 3 inches, which caused a million complaints about still having to go to class.


Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Prius is sick :( His dashboard lights are sporadically not working so that leaves me with out an odometer, gas gauge, gear gauge, or back up lights.  So, after some youtube video research, I learned how to manually check his battery.  Turns out his battery isn't doing too well. Hopefully, that's the problem!


 
Thursday, January 23, 2014
In December, I was told by my mom that I must get a pair of boots that are "functional and fashionable." I got a pair for Christmas, and with all of this snow and freezing temperatures, I've been putting them to work.  They are toe savers, for sure!


Friday, January 24, 2014
Well, Prius' dashboard didn't work again so I decided to take him in.  Turns out he is much sicker than I thought :(  His combination meter is broken and it's going to take 2-3 weeks to fix.  So, while he's in the hospital, I get to drive around this snazzy 2014 Camry. 


Saturday, January 25, 2014
PJ informed me that my running shoes were embarrassing him because they were so old and hideous looking. To be honest, I don't even remember a time when I didn't have these shoes, so I'd guess they are at least 8 years old. But, regardless, I didn't think they were that bad. Anyways, he insisted on buying me a "life present" of new shoes.  I must say they make me much more motivated!

For reference, here are my old shoes next to my new ones. My old shoes are technically supposed to be white, so I guess he was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment