Sunday, September 7, 2014

 Week 49

Sunday, August 31, 2014
A quick trip to Indiana resulted in redoing the tile in my Uncle Bryan's and Aunt Sue's bathtub.  It was a good weekend visiting with family, and we got most of the bathtub done!


  Monday, September 1, 2014
Seeing my parents over the weekend means I got PJ's tshirt blanket from my mom.  Needless to say, he loves it.


Tuesday, September 2, 2014
I came home from class to find Patrick purring in the bathtub alone...he gets stranger everyday.


Wednesday, September 3, 2014
 I made a pot pie a few weeks ago, froze it, and cooked it.  For some reason, the potatoes all turned black and tasted really bad.  I don't know what went wrong, but I'm really upset it had to be thrown away :(

 
Thursday, September 4, 2014
Research forced me out of bed early aka 6 am.  But, it was an iconic KY morning, complete with black fences, green pastures, and fog.  It was really something spectacular to see.


Friday, September 5, 2014
Patty alerted me to this tiny spider on the ceiling.  I took pitty on the poor spider and trapped him and put him outside instead of killing him.



Saturday, September 6, 2014
 It's Kentucky Wildcat Football season!!

1 comment: