Saturday, September 27, 2014

Week 51

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Rachel brought me garden tomatoes!! I think I ate almost all of them in one sitting. 

  Monday, September 15, 2014
There are few things better than a perfectly clean car.  Roland got a much needed deluxe treatment with a scrub inside and out!


Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Turns out Patty and I are both fans of passing out for two hours on a Tuesday.  And we nap in creepily similar positions.


Wednesday, September 17, 2014
 Good luck from the praying mantis on PJ's car!

 
Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wahooo!!


Friday, September 19, 2014


Whelp, I forgot to take a picture :(



Saturday, September 20, 2014

PJ and I drove to Missouri for my research project. On the drive there, we saw an UFO.  Then, we went to the St. Louis Zoo.  It was a really nice zoo (and a free!), but overrun with children.  Of course, my favorite exhibit at the zoo was the lemurs!

1 comment: