Sunday, December 21, 2014

Week 59

Sunday, November 9, 2014
I walked outside my door and found these smelly, stinky shoes. PJ thinks they might belong to a homeless man. Regardless, I am not pleased with the smell.


  Monday, November 10, 2014
Patty has finally learned how to boat!!


Tuesday, November 11, 2014
My final schedule calendar has been made.  Let the madness begin!



Wednesday, November 12, 2014
 Crafting for weddings is always a good way to procrastinate.  

Thursday, November 13, 2014
Patty is so cute in his favorite blankie.


Friday, November 14, 2014
Mom and Dad came down for my birthday and brought gifts! We got a new living room rug, and Patty got a new scratching box that he LOVES!


Saturday, November 15, 2014
 
The typical Kentucky visit includes a stop at a bourbon distillery.  This time, we went to Jim Beam.  We also made an atypical stop at the pet store so dad could meet the birds.  He made friends with this funny guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment