Sunday, December 21, 2014

Week 62

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Patrick was feeling very needy after being alone for a few days while we were away.  He chose the weirdest ways to lay in my chair so he could be near me but still be able to watch Sebastian.


  Monday, December 1, 2014
Do not freeze the penguins.
 

Tuesday, December 2, 2014
The UK Engineering graduate pictures from last year have been hung up! I'm officially in the hall of UK graduates.



Wednesday, December 3, 2014
 My to do list is very repetitive for today. #deadweek
 

Thursday, December 4, 2014
This is probably the most dishes I have ever seen in our apartment. We are slowly becoming lazy people.


Friday, December 5, 2014
Patrick is fascinated by Sebastian when he sunbathes.


Saturday, December 6, 2014
The Irwin House Tour always provides great stories to tell.  Since I couldn't go this year, Jamie provided me with updates throughout the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment