Sunday, December 21, 2014

Week 64

Sunday, December 14, 2014
Again, Patty falls asleep in the strangest ways.  This time he put himself in jail for a nap.


  Monday, December 15, 2014

My nights consist of studying, petting Patty, and watching PJ play xbox. 


Tuesday, December 16, 2014

After determining that I have a caffeine sensitivity, I drank my last cup of caffeine.



Wednesday, December 17, 2014

 I FINALLY finished by halloween cross-stitch that I started over two years ago.  Better late than never!
 

Thursday, December 18, 2014

School is done, which means I only have to have two alarms to run my life.


Friday, December 19, 2014

I probably put too much time into wrapping presents.


Saturday, December 20, 2014
PJ's mom got me this nice watch.  For not being a watch person, I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment