Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week 65

Sunday, December 21, 2014
The best part about being out of town is getting to Facetime with Patty and catching him yawning on camera!! :)


  Monday, December 22, 2014
On my relaxing break at home, I decided it would be the perfect time to whip out a massive tshirt blanket. Thanks mom for all the help!


Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Happy early Christmas present to me!!



Wednesday, December 24, 2014
 On Christmas Eve, Dad and I put our engineering skills to the test and performed surgery on his helicopter.  We managed to get it working but it still doesn't fly.


Thursday, December 25, 2014

The two best presents were mom's long overdue Packer's jersey and Patty's bowtie, which Fluffy was more than willing to model.


Friday, December 26, 2014
In record timing, Dinah stole Fluffy's catnip carrot within one day of Christmas.  She might be the grinch in disguise!


Saturday, December 27, 2014
I got to make a pit stop on the way to the beach for Lydia's bridal shower and bachelorette party.  It was a lot of fun and I can't wait until the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment