Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week 66

Sunday, December 28, 2014

First day at the beach and the brother's are already acting like the same person!



  Monday, December 29, 2014
I went to the beach and this might be the best picture I came home with.


Tuesday, December 30, 2014
PJ and I woke up early to view the sunrise.  We then followed Rhonda on an adventure all around South Carolina.  Veronica took our car to a lovely gas station: Worms and Coffee. Overall, it was a successful day!



Wednesday, December 31, 2014
 New Year's Eve obviously means a never-ending foosball tournament. The Championship game was between Austin and PJ with Veronica as the official scorekeeper. Austin was the winner!


Thursday, January 1, 2015
I started off 2015 by building a sandcastle and sand chairs. I also spent a majority of the day huddled in a blanket while trying to stay warm.


Friday, January 2, 2015
On our last day at the beach, we went to the arcade.  PJ and I were both big winners.  He won 300 tickets and I won 500!


Saturday, January 3, 2015
Patty spent Saturday testing out his Christmas presents.  He loved his bowtie but isn't so sure about his tshirt tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment