Sunday, January 25, 2015

Week 69

Sunday, January 18, 2015
Well I thought I was going to spend today watching the Packer's win, but I was definitely disappointed when they blew it in the last quarter.



  Monday, January 19, 2015
I fear that the end is very near :((


Tuesday, January 20, 2015
I got my new boots in the mail from my Christmas gift card.  Patty was very concerned about them...but I like them!



Wednesday, January 21, 2015
That looks like a really comfortable spot to sit, Sir Patrick.


Thursday, January 22, 2015
Our newest BME tradition is to work on our pool game and talk about the wonders of our night class.

Friday, January 23, 2015
We hung out on Friday night and watched Star Wars with this funny fellow.


Saturday, January 24, 2015
The new Kroger opened up on campus.  1. It's massive.  2. You park on the roof and ride escalators or elevators to get to the store.  It is a very strange and wonderful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment