Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 74

Sunday, February 22, 2015
Patrick sleeps in the strangest ways.  I don't even know how he thinks this is comfortable.



  Monday, February 23, 2015
It's becoming a tradition that I forget to take pictures at least once a week.


Tuesday, February 24, 2015
This is what is left of the 11" of snow from last week.   



Wednesday, February 25, 2015
I hung out with PJ's grandpa and family.  It somehow ended up being a jam session with instruments that none of us know how to play.


Thursday, February 26, 2015
I was drafted for my sautering skills to try to fix PJ's car.  It worked for about a day or two and then broke again.


Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy early birthday to this guy! Sebastian got a new turtle ramp that he loves climbing up and swimming down!


Saturday, February 28, 2015
UK had an engineering day and our department got to talk about all of the cool things we get to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment